Flu Clinics are now available to book for eligible patients who have received an invitation in the post.
Forest Row Parish Council have agreed that we can use the Community Centre to offer dedicated Flu clinics, this way we can ensure that our staff and patients are protected and social distancing can be applied and observed.
We have arranged Flu clinics on the following dates:
Thursday 24th September 14.30 – 16.00 (Please note the surgery will be closed during these times)
Thursday 15th October 14.30 – 16.00 (Please note the surgery will be closed during these times)
Thursday 22nd October 14.30 – 16.00 (Please note the surgery will be closed during these times)
Saturday 24th October 9.30 – 12.00
STOCKS ARE LIMITED AND WE EXPECT HIGH DEMAND, PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE THE ONLY FLU CLINIC APPOINTMENTS WE WILL BE OFFERING THIS YEAR.
To book into one of the Flu clinics, please call us on 01342 822131
(Strictly between 3pm – 6pm daily)
Please note the following once you have booked your appointment:
- Please do not attend if you are unwell or you have symptoms of Covid-19 (continuous cough, fever, loss of sense of taste or smell)
- Face coverings MUST be worn
- Please arrive on time for your appointment and NOT before
- Please note you may be required to wait outside so be prepared whatever the weather!
- Please note you may be in view of others when being vaccinated so please wear appropriate clothing (short sleeves)
- Please note there will be NO toilet facilities available during the clinic times
If you are registered “HOUSEBOUND” please contact the surgery to register your wish to be vaccinated and we will contact you with a date that we can visit.
REMINDER: FLU CLINIC IS AT THE COMMUNITY CENTRE FOREST ROW AND NOT THE HEALTH CENTRE
Please note that, if you are aged between 50 and 64 and not in a clinical at risk group, the earliest you will be offered a flu vaccination is November, providing there is sufficient vaccine. No appointments will be offered for people in this age group until then. This is to ensure that those who are most at risk are vaccinated first. If you are aged 50 to 64 and are in a clinical ‘at risk’ group which is eligible for the flu vaccination, for example you have a health condition which puts you at risk from the flu, you will be invited earlier.